BBD is looking for an aspiring marketing professional to join our dynamic and energetic team.
What You Will Do
- As the marketing intern you will be involved in the ideation, planning and roll out of numerous digital and internal marketing campaigns, as well as in content creation and editing.
- You will learn on the job, working closely with copy and design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate from a recognized tertiary institution, majoring in a relevant field including Marketing, Communications, English or Linguistics.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid research skills.
- Ability to prioritize and self-motivate.
- Good organization skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Creative thinker.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:9th May 2021, 6:00 pm