Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
The mission of the Business Intelligence & Sales Operation specialist is to collect, analyze and transform internal & external data into insights that drive business value. This role supports BI & Sales Ops team in finding new ways to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers, and retain the most profitable ones.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
What You Will Do
- Review and validate end-customer master data & transactional data.
- Ensure integrity of health-care market information data collection and utilization.
- Monitor, analyze and report Daily To-Market Sales performance.
- Data deployment management to the database.
- Dashboard maintenance.
- Master data management in SalesForce.com
- Problem-solving and SFDC Internal user support to collect the market information in timely manner.
- BI and Dashboard management across BUs.
- Monitor analytics and metrics results on CRM.
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Interests and experience in health-care industry.
- Graduate or less than 1 year of work experience.
- Experience in Database, SQL & Phython preferred.
- Build Relations and Collaborations.
- Highest Ethical standards and judgment ability.
- Ability to collect, organize, interpret, and disseminate data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive mindset & “can-do” attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm