As a Business Analytics & insights intern, you will be working with the regional & country stakeholders based out of Singapore.
The person must be an analytical thinker who can define problems, extract key information from data, develop, model and test hypothesis and provide solutions. The intern must have a passion for problem-solving, be delivery focused, eager to learn and apply new skills, technically savvy, and an exceptional communicator.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at embecta, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
What You Will Do
The person in this role will assist to frame, investigate, and answer key business questions and deliver the analytics and insights to support the adaptation of regional strategies and tactics for the local market. This will include performance measurement, customer data mining, sales force effectiveness and marketing attribution, as needed to uncover insights.
- Able to look at a complex numerical data sets, triangulate different sources, interpret, visualize and provide meaningful & actionable insights to drive the business, ensuring alignment with key business partners.
- Collaboratively work with functional stakeholders including Finance/Supply Chain/Marketing by providing clear & strategic inputs into commercial planning & forecasting activities.
- Support the harmonization of market performance tracking in partnership with local countries and regional teams by deploying standardized, automated consistent and globally aligned management reports, dashboards, key performance indicators and data for self-serve.
- Lead rapid prototyping of advanced analytics use cases (by building Statistical & machine learning models) that can be applied to solve complex business & functional challenges.
- Provide analytic support in the market and interface with country commercial teams to provide data driven strategic guidance.
- Identify innovative analytics techniques, tools, and processes, for enterprise- and regional-level initiatives and keep up to date with the latest approaches and advances in data science and evaluate external data assets as required.
- Develop and communicate actionable recommendations for decision makers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in the bachelor’s / Master discipline (Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Marketing, Advertising or Computing, etc.).
- Ability to analyze large complex data sets to effectively communicate insights and opportunities.
- Hands on experience with Excel.
- Hands- on experience using data visualization such as PowerBI (preferred), Tableau or similar tools.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook ad manager reporting.
- Knowledge of R, Python, as well as SQL and R Shiny are a plus.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with proven ability to develop and effectively present succinct, compelling reviews of independently developed analyses infused with insight and business implications/actions to be considered.
- Ability to explain complex methods and techniques succinctly to a non-technical audience.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm