This communications internship is for 3-6 months.
Depending on skillsets, the selected intern will assist with communications tasks including, but not limited to - Photo and video production and editing, graphic design, media event coordination and other communications and administrative support tasks as assigned.
What You Will Do
The selected intern will provide support in the following areas to the Regional Communications team for the Greater Asia office.
Photo, Video and Graphics:
- Edit and format photos and videos for social media and web.
- Photo, video and audio editing.
- Photography and videography.
- Gifs, animations and graphics.
Digital Asset Management Media Relations:
- Prepare media reports on assigned subjects.
- Assist with media interview scheduling and coordination.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating of photo/video shoots.
Required Skills and Abilities
This role requires an energetic, dedicated and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks. This individual is a team-player, willingness to learn and ability to manage multiple tasks while adapting to shifting priorities.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma in related field (Communications, Media and Design).
- Demonstrated project management skills with attention to detail and ability to work in teams.
- Proficiency in utilizing IT tools for communications, such as intranet, internet and social media.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and/or After Effects will be favorable.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience, Media...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm