What You Will Do
- Manage BD Bioscience’s Training Center Inventory and Supplies.
- Perform experiments to generate high quality flow cytometry data for proof-of-concept assays.
- Visit customer laboratories to shadow BD field application specialists and work with end users directly.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as needed to excel in the role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimally possess a polytechnic diploma in life sciences or equivalent.
- Reliable and conscientious worker who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Have an eye for detail and set high standards for data acquisition.
- Past experience in laboratory environment is desirable.
- Experience with Flow Cytometry is highly desirable.
- Experience with FACSDiva software and/or FlowJo is a plus.
- Some experience with video editing is a plus.
- Self-learning and steep learning curve is expected.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Medical and Biomedical Science, Science
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm