Grow with us by becoming a core member of our Predictive Analytics Group, working across our supply chain operations in Southeast Asia and Asia-Pacific.
To meet the growing needs in forecasting business using advanced analytics, our project team is designing/developing an intelligent system for the world’s best demand forecasting model in medical technology industry. The Data Science Specialist is to manage data mining component of the intelligent system and to work closely with Data Scientist and other stakeholders.
Throughout the project, the candidate will maintain a breadth of hard technical skills such as programming, data mining, data storytelling and will be exposed to diverse training opportunities to acquire these skillsets. This position plays a key role in turning new opportunities into further sustainable operation wins.
As an individual, you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and Training Supervisor and range of learning and development opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Conduct extensive research to find patterns and relationships within large amounts of publicly available data (Healthcare, Clinical, Demographical, Economic).
- Develop data mining pipeline in the intelligent system using data science programming languages to achieve big data automation in the intelligent system.
- Validate various external data quality for data accuracy and completeness.
- Provide data visualization support in the intelligent system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and Analytics, Business Analytics, or Economics/Finance.
- Possess a strong knowledge of Python and R.
- Professional experience in data science project is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Interests in learning commercial operations in medical technology industry.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm