The Continuous Improvement Assistant - Intern is an Integrated Supply Chain role that will oversee continuous improvement initiatives for the Region. The position is responsible for developing and executing continuous improvement projects. The position is further responsible for ensuring that Life Science Supply Chain Planners have the tools and processes in place to effectively and productively manage their workloads.
What you will do
- Works with appropriate areas to gather information; map current processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Understands internal and external customer needs when solutioning.
- Support Data Gathering
- Partner with internal and external providers to develop tools and reporting.
- Develop detailed project plans, update project plans and project information, track project issues, and assess overall risk to project timeline and budget.
- When required, work with cross function team on issue resolution.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Create standard distribution and replenishment policies and procedures for Greater Asia.
- Identify opportunities to minimize inventory / obsolescence by shifting stock throughout the Greater Asia network or by directing/restricting country purchasing of parts.
- Standardize and simplify transactional work.
- Develop process mapping documentation on our current processes.
- Clean up and document generic and business specific job aids – Build SCM Training Site.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm