BDO's global organization extends across 167 countries, with close to 88,120 professionals working out of approximately 1,617 offices - and they are all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service. BDO has committed ourselves to facilitating the growth of business by advising the people behind them. Our professional services include assurance, business services & outsourcing, risk advisory, specialist advisory and taxation.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well-structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
What You Will Do
- As an Associate, you will be closely coached by experienced team members to perform IT control reviews and audit analytics.
- You are responsible to identify and examine IT control deficiency which will induce the audit risk in the risk assessment process, design and execute appropriate data analytics test to address audit risk.
- You are required to evaluate the effectiveness of IT general controls and application controls of clients’ system.
- You will also assist in the development of visualization templates and dashboards for Audit Data Analytics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Accounting, Finance or another relevant field.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm