BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally. BDO is a place for energetic self-starters who can think and act like entrepreneurs.
As an Intern in our Assurance practice, you will begin to utilize your educational background as well as your organizational skills as you serve the firm's dynamic client base.
You will assist in problem solving and fact-finding, working side-by-side with more experienced team members who can provide you with direction, coaching and learning opportunities.
This opportunity will allow you to gain a unique hands-on perspective on our firm’s practices and people, as well as beginning to forge the critical relationships that will help maximize your chance for success in your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a Bachelors or Master's program in Accounting or other relevant field required.
- Pursuing a master's degree in Accounting or other relevant field preferred.
- Actively pursuing school credits to become a CPA.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions as directed.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Ohio (United States...
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm