BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This Intern will work with cutting edge technology and collaborative teams to learn how to deliver high quality solutions across various local industries.
What You Will Do
- Collaboration - Gains an understanding of client needs and plays a part in working on practical solutions to meet client expectations.
- Apply Development Methodologies - Works with various user stories, within agile/waterfall methodologies ensuring project best practices for successful delivery.
- Implementation and Support - Assists with writing functional requirements for simple software development projects and ongoing software support.
- Application Development Community - Works with and assists the application developers in creating various user stories, requirements and being a liaison with the teams.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently attending an accredited college or university attaining a degree with technology or business, required.
- Student must be in good standing with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 - Preferred.
- This candidate must be an active third/fourth year student – Required.
- 6 months IT related experience – Required.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products to include Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must show initiative in developing a career within business analysis post-graduation.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with good organization skills are essential.
- Business Requirements Consumption - Ability to gain an understanding of written and verbal business requirements provided by other business analysts or internal developers.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Illinois (United States...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm