BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO is a place for energetic self-starters who can think and act like entrepreneurs. This opportunity will allow you to gain a unique hands-on perspective on our firm’s practices and people, as well as beginning to forge the critical relationships that will help maximize your chance for success in your career.
What You Will Do
A STS Compensation & Benefits Intern - The Core Tax Services Intern will be responsible for utilizing his/her educational background and organizational skills to perform basic research and assist with various payroll, compensation and employee benefits issues.
In this role, the STS Compensation & Benefits Intern will gather required client information necessary to prepare tax filings and utilize tax software applications to complete simple tax returns under the supervision of more experienced STS Compensation & Benefits professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a Bachelors or Master's program in Accounting or other relevant field required.
- Pursuing a master's degree in Accounting or other relevant field preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Actively pursuing school credits to become a CPA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions as directed.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Seeks advice of appropriate superiors regarding issues related to compliance.
- Ability to prepare simple tax returns.
- Job type:Internships
Dallas (United States...
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm