The Trainee Accountant is a position for a 2021 first-year trainee wanting to start their training contract within the BDO Financial Services (FS) division. The training contract will ensure that you achieve the SAICA competencies to register as a Chartered Accountant and equip you with specialist expertise and experience in Banking, Insurance, Investment Management and, fund industries.
As a BDO Financial Services professional, you’ll work in a fast-paced, innovative and driven environment, helping to drive BDO’s growth as we continue to build our FS business, through delivering exceptional service to clients.
- Exposure and specialization in the financial services sector, which includes banking, asset management, stockbroking, investment management, funds, and insurance companies.
- Hands-on experience with clients and management.
- Open door policy with managers and partners.
- Innovative and disruptive thinking.
- A supportive environment that is focused on skills development and professionalism.
What You Will Do
- Participate primarily in the financial statement audits of clients within the financial services sector.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University.
- A passion for Financial Markets and eagerness to specialize within the Financial Services sector.
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to a growing and innovative team.
- Strong technical ability.
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to relate to clients.
- Ability to apply sound professional judgment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth.
- Ability to work within diverse teams.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:16th May 2020, 6:00 pm