So, you are considering joining BDO in South Africa for a traineeship position. As the South African member firm of the global BDO organization, one of the fastest growing professional services networks globally, you would be making a good choice for your future career.
You would be joining an organization with representation in over 167 countries and territories, including 58 Africa countries.
We know that it’s important to you to be part of something that matters, a firm that is making an impact on its profession as well as the communities in which it is located. You’ll find all that, and more, at BDO.
BDO Tax is looking for Tax Trainees to join their team.
As Part Of Your 3 Year SAIT Registered Traineeship You Will Get Exposure To The Following:
- Return preparation and review.
- Preparation of first, second and third provisional returns.
- Calculation of tax liabilities and finalization of income tax.
- Payroll tax.
- VAT returns, registrations and opinions.
- Identifying tax risks for audits on a multi-disciplinary basis.
- Draft response to SARS queries.
- Write tax opinions and reports.
- Demonstrate ethics and professional conduct in a tax environment.
- Register tax payers and finalize income tax, payroll tax and VAT returns in a private tax practice.
- Draft memorandum and formulate responses to Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
- Write tax opinions related to tax disputes, business models and investment and estate planning.
- Draft VDP Applications.
- Draft articles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must have completed or still studying towards their B.com Honours degree specializing in Taxation or equivalent.
- Relevant BCom degree and matric certificate.
- Sound Knowledge of the Tax legislation and Tax law.
- Excellent communications and listening skills.
- Strong client orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative yet organized.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure achieving reporting deadlines.
- Task driven and delivery focused.
- Socially aware and able to work as part of a diverse team.
- Innovative and willing to share ideas for new ways of working.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Consulting
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm