BDO South Africa is looking for Tax Trainees to join their team.
What You Will Do
- Return preparation and review.
- Preparation of first, second and third provisional returns.
- Calculation of tax liabilities and finalization of income tax.
- Payroll tax.
- VAT returns, registrations and opinions.
- Identifying tax risks for audits on a multi-disciplinary basis.
- Draft response to SARS queries.
- Write tax opinions and reports.
- Register tax payers and finalize income tax, payroll tax and VAT returns in a private tax practice.
- Draft memorandum and formulate responses to Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
- Write tax opinions related to tax disputes, business models and investment and estate planning.
- Draft VDP Applications.
- Draft articles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom degree and Matric Certificate.
- Applicants must have completed or still studying towards their B.com Honours degree specializing in Taxation or equivalent.
- Sound Knowledge of the Tax legislation and Tax law.
- Excellent communications and listening skills.
- Strong client orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative yet organized.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure achieving reporting deadlines.
- Task driven and delivery focused.
- Socially aware and able to work as part of a diverse team.
- Innovative and willing to share ideas for new ways of working.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrate ethics and professional conduct in a tax environment.
Closing in 5 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm