The Trainee Accountant vacancies are for 2023 first-year trainees wanting to start their training contract within the BDO Financial Services (FS) division. The training contract will ensure that you achieve the SAICA competencies to register as a Chartered Accountant and equip you with specialist expertise and experience in the Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, and fund industries.
As a BDO Financial Services professional, you’ll work in a fast-paced, innovative, and technology-driven environment and help BDO's established FS business to deliver exceptional client service and further disrupt and transform the FS industry.
What You Will Do
Participate primarily in the financial statement audits of clients within the financial services sector.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours/PGDA/CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognized University.
- A passion for Financial Markets and eagerness to specialize within the Financial Services sector.
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to a growing and innovative team.
- Strong technical ability;
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to relate to clients.
- Ability to apply sound professional judgment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth.
- Ability to work within diverse teams.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm