The SAICA Accountant Traineeship is a 3 Year Training Contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.
The Trainee Accountant vacancies are for 2023 first year trainees wanting to start their training contract within the BDO Audit division. The training contract will ensure that you achieve the SAICA competencies to register as a Chartered Accountant and equip you with generalist expertise and experience in a broad range of commercial sectors. As a BDO Audit professional, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and help BDO to deliver exceptional client service.
We are looking for candidates who would like:
- Exposure to a broad range of client sectors.
- Hands on experience with clients and management.
- Open door policy with managers and partners.
- To learn about a broad range of businesses from listed entities to entrepreneurial startups.
- A supportive environment that is focused on skills development and professionalism.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours/PGDA/CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognized University.
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to audit team.
- Strong technical ability.
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to relate to clients.
- Ability to apply sound professional judgement.
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth.
- Ability to work within diverse teams.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm