BDO has a vacancy for an Audit Assistant Intern. The Audit Intern will work as part of a dedicated team and will be required to complete daily tasks assigned by the external audit team. The Audit Intern will also be responsible for testing the transactions processed in the clients accounting records to ensure transactions are valid, accurate and complete and provide feedback to the external audit team.
What You Will Do
- Preparation of audit working papers on behalf of the external audit team.
- Responsible for obtaining external bank and attorney confirmation letters.
- Performing deed searches.
- Casting and cross-casting of annual financial statements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Accounting Degree or in final year of degree.
- Experience with working with Microsoft Office.
- Takes responsibility for work allocated/Dependable.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Have good time management skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Job type:Internships
Port Elizabeth (South...
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm