BDO Johannesburg has a vacancy for an intern working with the Economic Incentives department with BDO Advisory Services.
What You Will Do
- Auditing of APDP grants.
- Auditing of all other Government Grants.
- Consulting of all Government Grant applications.
- Advisory and auditing of all government grant applications.
- Adherence to deadlines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma/NQF6 Accounting or Auditing - Minimum.
- Degree B Com Accounting - Advantageous.
- Honours degree/diploma - Advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- Task driven.
- High level of computer literacy.
- High attention to detail.
- Time management ability.
- Able to prioritize.
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Strong analytical skills.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm