The Graphic Design Intern will be working with the Marketing team to assist the Graphic Designer and Brand Manager with all aspects of design, within the parameters of the BDO Corporate Visual Identity, to ensure the BDO brand is presented professionally at all times.
What You Will Do
- Brand Management, compliance and monitoring.
- Working with other members of the marketing team to achieve consistent execution of the firm’s brand strategy and associated corporate visual identity.
- Creation, design and production of marketing collateral – Brochures, website banners, email signatures, banners, exhibition stands, social media posts, newsletters, presentations, invitations, advertisements, photography, video, animation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA or BTech in Graphic Design or Multimedia (Preferably Multimedia).
- Experience with HTML newsletters and emailers.
- Experience in videography and photography.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro etc.).
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficient in Keynote.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Media and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm