BDO has a vacancy for an HR Intern in the People and Business Solutions Division at the Johannesburg office.
The HR Intern is responsible to the Head of People and Business Solutions and the Managers within the division for carrying out the work allocated to them, for the provision of assistance with implementing key client projects, and for supporting the strategic objectives of the division and organization.
What You Will Do
- Proving end-to-end assessment solutions.
- Support key organizational development projects.
- Provision of administrative support.
- Provide advisory services to clients on human capital related matters.
- Drive business performance through various people solutions.
- Run end-to-end projects in a professional manner.
- Maintaining a Portfolio of Evidence that correspond to the successful completion of required activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours in Industrial Psychology preferred.
- Qualified Psychometrist will be an advantage.
- Valid Driver’s License and own transport.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Excellent reporting writing and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Strong client orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Being adaptable.
- Ability to prioritize and handle stress.
- Task driven and results focused.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm