BDO South Africa has a vacancy for an HR Intern within the People & Business Solutions Department, in its Johannesburg offices.
What You Will Do
- The HR Intern will perform various administrative tasks and support our People & Business Solutions department’s daily activities.
- The HR Intern will inter alia be responsible for supporting the People and Business Solutions team to deliver
- Personnel/Human Resources/Industrial Relations/Labour Law and Organizational Design solutions to clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualification in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or Industrial Psychology will be a benefit, although not a requirement.
- In the absence of a formal qualification, a keen interest to pursue a career in the field of Human Resource Management will be required.
- Prior experience is not a requirement.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills - Ability to handle multiple work streams.
- Exceptional Communication (Written and Verbal) and Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills - Interacting with people, people skills and comfortable dealing with clients in both positive and difficult situations.
- Resilient and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to pay fine attention to detail - Without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment.
- Able to multi-task and work well in a team.
- Able to maintain a very high degree of confidentiality.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm