The Accountant Traineeship is a 3-year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.
We Are Looking For Candidates Who Would Like:
- Wide exposure of sectors (We don't place you in a sector).
- Wide exposure of clients (From listed to owner-run businesses).
- Hands-on experience with clients and management.
- Open door policy with Managers and Partners.
What You Will Do
- Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team.
- The trainee accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge of carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firm's policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours/PGDA/CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University.
- Candidates who have attempted the above-mentioned qualification will also be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:1st May 2020, 6:00 pm