The internship offers a unique opportunity to gain in-depth engineering experience prior to graduation. Students can learn about a field of engineering by working alongside practicing engineers on extensive projects, which are typically held by entry-level engineers. Working with complex problems and diverse people in this type of experience provides a realistic picture of what students might encounter after graduation.
Internship allows students to:
- Gain career clarification and confidence.
- Preview a career path and employment options.
- Improve communication and group project skills.
Gain a greater understanding of what the workplace is all about and how to be successful in career.
This extensive experience gives a more realistic view of what an engineering position will be like upon graduation. During an internship, a supervisor may assign projects that are more in-depth, increasing the likelihood of seeing the project to completion.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fulltime university/college student pursuing degree in any technical discipline (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Architect) from an accredited college or university.
- Some knowledge of engineering design theory, systems, calculations, and application of engineering methods.
- Basic knowledge of construction methods and material.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Willing to receive feedback and able to improve performance based on feedback.
- Pays attention to details in work and maintains high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrates initiative in completing tasks and assignments.
- Must have valid Iqama.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical,...
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm