The purpose of this role is to provide the opportunity to perform a variety of operational and analytical tasks within the Finance department.
This role will be reporting to the Credit risk Manager.
What You Will Do
- Assisting debtors clerks with unresolved claims.
- Follow-ups regarding invoice.
- Customer liaison on problem accounts.
- Provide assistance with the debtors processing.
- Sorting and filing of financial records.
- Accurate allocation of payments received.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Prepare documents for customer discounts and allowances.
- Ensure that all prices on invoices are correct.
- Processing of credit & debit notes.
- Loading of price list.
- Reconcile internal accounts.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / BTech in Accounting or similar.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous learning - A curious mind and have the willingness to learn.
- Analytical thinker.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Deadline / Results driven.
- Accounts Department.
- Quality Department.
- Outbound customer care department.
- Existing and new suppliers.
- Auditors/ Consultants.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm