To provide administrative support to the Talent and OD Officer.
What You Will Do
- Provide Talent and OD Officer with administrative support to ensure all recruitment requirements are met.
- Provide reporting support to the Talent and OD Officer (vacancy tracker, time to fill, recruitment movement).
- Interface with key stakeholders and payroll for new employee take-on process, including change of status.
- Support with the publishing of adverts on all job boards and publishing of adverts on notice boards for non-email/pc users.
- Initial Screening of applicants against advertised minimum requirements with line managers (Production).
- Schedule Interviews with candidates & Line Managers.
- Attend to any queries in relation to vacancies from candidates both by email and telephone.
- Advise Reception, Security, HR, SHEQ, Clinic and line manager of the arrival of external candidates (candidate experience).
- Ensure all shortlisted candidates receive and complete the Candidate Experience Survey once the interview process is complete.
- Assisting Talent and OD Officer with sourcing candidates from various job boards and platforms (Eg: LinkedIn, Belgotex Careers Page).
- Complete interview packs for interviewers (competency interview guide, technical questions, CV’s, completed application forms).
- Conduct interviews with line managers for the core talent group (Production).
- Conduct exit interviews for core talent group using online survey tool.
- Assist with coordination of career fairs and graduate recruitment at tertiary institutions.
- Coordinate assessments when necessary for potential candidates.
- Arrange for background checks for potential candidates (criminal, credential, qualifications, references).
- Arrange for pre-employment medicals with the Clinic Sister.
- Receive all take-on documentation required to complete take-on process for payroll (EEA1, new employee take on form, copy of ID, copy of CV, copy of matric,
copy of bank statement).
- Ensure that all recruits have a signed contract of employment and ensure Payroll has a copy (Production).
- Draft and distribute extension and termination letters.
- Assist with minute taking in Employment Equity committee meeting.
- Assist with minute taking in shop steward meeting when required.
- Be an interpreter during disciplinary hearing when required.
- Assist with building, running and analyzing organizational surveys.
- Assist with reports and presentations relating to surveys and questionnaires to the business and management.
- Assist with the implementation and tracking of organizational survey solutions.
- Assist with executing the internal communications plan and it’s various initiatives.
- Assist the Talent and OD Officer to manage the communication platforms (SMS, WhatsApp, Digital Signage, Notice Boards, Facebook).
- Track new hires and promotions and manage the new appointment notices (questionnaires, staff images and template).
- Coordinate and project manage HR/Culture/Wellness events and initiatives.
- Act as a change agent by driving the values of the DNA and culture.
- Responsible for writing Marketing briefs for all culture/Wellness/HR events.
- Interface with key stakeholders to drive change and transformation in line with strategies and plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Human Resources Degree/Diploma or related tertiary qualification is essential.
- Matric with mathematics/Maths lit.
- A high level of computer literacy (MS Office and Outlook).
- Basic understanding of HR functions and procedures.
- Ability to network and work in a team.
- Strong and well-developed communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Results orientated.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Work standard.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving.
- Continuous learning.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm