The main purpose of this role is to provide IT support through the department’s Helpdesk to ensure the employees with the business have efficient and effective IT support services available.
This role will be responsible for assisting the Networking and Development team within the department. The IT Graduate will be reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for operating the IT Helpdesk and responding to IT queries.
- Assist the IT team in providing windows, desktop, and infrastructure support.
- To assist facilitate asset management as well as audit requirement preparations.
- Troubleshoot and solve common computer problems.
- VoIP Phones Physical support.
- End Point Device management - Laptops, mobile devices, 2in1, Desktops.
- Manage faulty hardware - Repair process.
- Maintains SLA commitments for customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Development/Networking or similar.
- IT Certifications advantageous.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (We can provide on the job training).
- Proficient in Windows environment (Windows 10, Server 2012-2019).
- Understanding of networking (switches, firewalls, VLAN’s, wireless etc.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous learning - A curious mind and have the willingness to learn.
- Analytical thinker.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Deadline / Results driven.
- IT Department.
- All departments with Belgotex.
- IT Service Providers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm