This is an opportunity for a graduate who is curious, courageous, and self-motivated to learn and assist the Marketing team. The purpose of this role is to support the Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties.
What You Will Do
- Update and maintain the Marketing Digital Library.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities such as:
- Check and verify invoices/ quotations from suppliers for accuracy.
- Capturing and loading of invoices onto the M3 System accordingly.
- Liaise with the Finance department to ensure the suppliers invoices are processed on time.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and marketing inventories.
- Provide Monthly Social Media Stats reports to the Marketing team.
- Support marketing team in various projects.
- Conduct pre-project research work and post critic work.
- Analyse the Return on Investment of the different projects.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Support the L&D team with Marketing of their L&D Strategy.
- Good understanding of Design to assist with brand integrity using different tools such as MS PowerPoint Presentations.
- Assist with internal marketing such as B_ Newsletters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma/ BTech in Marketing Management or similar.
- Grade 12 / Matric with Math.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous learning - A curious mind and have willingness to learn.
- Analytical thinker.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Deadline / Results driven.
- Self- Motivated.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm