The purpose of this role is to provide assistance in the manufacturing process of the business through operating efficiencies, lean production, monitoring operations throughout production and logistics and recommend improvements. You will be required to support operations management in implementing and leading operations experiments. This position will be reporting into the Central Planning Officer/ Operations Management.
What You Will Do
- Develop an understanding and be able to apply technical expertise to assigned process.
- Identify Initiatives to deliver significant improvements in process control, operating efficiencies, and standardization in the following areas:
- Technical Development.
- Supply Planning.
- Maintain awareness of best practice and modern improvement techniques.
- Perform a lead coordinating role within the operations experiments that are allocated to you.
- Adhere to and live the Belgotex values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management /Operations Management/Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous learning - A curious mind and have the willingness to learn.
- Analytical thinker.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Deadline/Results driven.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management,...
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm