The purpose of the role is to develop Project management skills by participating in the delivery of projects with the Sampling Coordinator.
What You Will Do
- Assist in driving key project-related work to a conclusion in the commercial space for the company, as well as support operational activities in the marketing and sales area.
- Assisting in project managing key marketing and commercial activities.
- Assist Sampling Coordinator in the managing of outsourced sampling requirements and selected trade sampling functions.
- Ensuring assigned projects are attended to timeously and within budget.
- Responsible for preparation and tracking of project plans.
- Assist in managing and ensuring that internal and external stakeholder’s expectations are met.
- Responsible for resource availability and allocation to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs when required.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques and report or escalate to management as needed.
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships with the clients, all stakeholders, third parties/vendors in order to build solid relationships and help improve productivity.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for accurate recording purposes.
- Commercial Team.
- Marketing Team.
- Sales Team.
- External agencies/vendors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration/Project Management or similar.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Conscientious team player.
- Results orientated.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- An eye for detail.
- Budgeting savvy.
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Stress management.
- Project-management certification (Advantageous).
- Product Knowledge (Advantageous).
- Presentation Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Project Management
Pietermaritzburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm