The purpose of the role is to work with the Sustainability Officer and Circularity Specialist to develop and maintain an environmental data management system and to improve environmental reporting for the business.
What You Will Do
- Reporting: work on developing a reporting tool for environmental data for the business; submit monthly environmental reports to relevant management; maintain
records of reports.
- Waste: assist in the development of a waste mapping template and take responsibility for populating it with relevant, verified waste data for the factory.
- Energy and emissions: verify and input data for energy consumption and related GHG emissions into reporting tool monthly.
- Water: verify and input data for water consumption into reporting tool monthly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Management/Sciences or similar.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to understand processes from an inputs and outputs perspective.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good report development and writing skills.
- Continuous learning - A curious mind and have the willingness to conduct research and learn.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to set priorities and work systematically to meet deadlines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Management, Science
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm