Blackstone’s ICS Graduate Analyst program is a unique experience among financial firms, enabling the individual to develop a well-rounded and fine-tuned business mind.
The ICS Analyst will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of fundraising projects and be staffed on a variety of assignments.
This will be a full-time position, suited for individuals who will graduate December 2020 – Spring 2022. The duration of the program is for 2-years, based in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
The Graduate Analyst will be involved in supporting fundraising efforts and relationships with limited partners in Asia. They will have the opportunity to interface with members of the firm’s global ICS group across all Blackstone investment funds, legal/compliance department, finance and other groups within the firm.
The Graduate Analyst will assist in various projects such as assisting with investor due diligence requests, conducting market research, help draft updates to limited partners, including investment summaries, as well as other marketing materials and assisting with the fund closing process. They will also be exposed to legal issues associated with fundraising and fund documents.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn about alternative investments, would like to be actively involved with more experienced members of the ICS team and support fundraising activities.
Analysts will also develop familiarity with legal, product, and market issues associated with fundraising and fund documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
Prior analytical experience and a basic knowledge of accounting and finance are desirable.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should (have):
- strong communication skills.
- a demonstrated ability to write effectively.
- be a collaborative team player.
- excellent attention to detail.
- good judgment.
- contribute to a positive culture.
- show selfless commitment.
- presence and poise.
- perseverance and stamina.
To be considered for the 2022 ICS Graduate Analyst position, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Either - Recent graduate with maximum 1 year of professional work experience who graduated not earlier than December 2020; or
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or master’s degree student, with strong GPA.
- Anticipated graduation date - December 2021 - Spring 2022.
- Fluency in English and Japanese (reading, writing, speaking).
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm