Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Blackstone’s real estate business was founded in 1991 and has $230 billion of investor capital under management.
Blackstone is the largest owner of commercial real estate globally, owning and operating assets across every major geography and sector, including logistics, multifamily and single-family housing, office, hospitality and retail. Our opportunistic funds seek to acquire undermanaged, well-located assets across the world.
Blackstone’s Core+ strategy comprises open-ended funds that invest in substantially stabilized real estate assets globally and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. (BREIT), a non-listed REIT that invests in U.S. income-generating assets. Blackstone Real Estate also operates one of the leading global real estate debt businesses, providing comprehensive financing solutions across the capital structure and risk spectrum, including management of Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE: BXMT).
The Blackstone Real Estate Finance Analyst Program is a 2-year program, which seeks to offer recent university graduate exposure to different functional areas within the Real Estate Finance team based in the Singapore office.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform on-going investment limitation monitoring for deal flows.
- Ongoing AIFMD compliance monitoring.
- Shared entities management (operations and reporting).
- Consolidate property-level information from various source systems and/or portfolio companies and provide critical analysis.
- Prepare quarterly investor templates and investor letters.
- Perform ad-hoc/monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for management.
- Coordination and managing specific valuation/forecasting processes.
- Generation of fund level returns and materials to facilitate meetings with various stakeholders.
Participate in technology and process improvement initiatives. Other ad hoc tasks/projects.
Able to build and maintain relationships and navigate diverse stakeholders - Works closely with other offices in New York, Hong Kong, and other Asia offices.
Required Skills and Abilities
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge of real estate, including market fundamentals, will be an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a passion for making business processes more efficient and successful.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Drive and desire to learn new technologies and grow technical and functional skill sets.
- Fluent in English.
- Either - Recent graduate with maximum 1 year of professional accounting/finance work experience; or
- Undergraduate or master’s degree student, majoring in Accounting and Finance with a strong GPA.
- Anticipated graduation date between December 2021 to Spring 2022.
- Relevant experience at a professional services firm a plus.
- Intention to obtain the CPA qualification or equivalent qualification.
- Resume must include (expected) graduation month/year and GPA.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm