As a Global Data Intern, you will have a passion for taking raw numbers and turning them into meaningful insights for the world's business and financial decision makers. You will have a natural eye for detail, an interest in the data that feeds the financial markets, and an appetite for understanding how technology can be used to enhance workflows, improve quality and expand coverage.
What’s In It For You:
- Gain hands-on exposure to our systems, processes, clients and the financial markets.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our systems and current processes.
- Discover how we maintain the standards of accuracy and timeliness for which our data is famous for.
- Carry out real projects that have an exponential impact on our systems and clients.
- Learn how we assist our clients with data-related queries.
- Receive in-depth training in the areas of terminal navigation, computer scripting languages and professional development skills all from world-class professionals.
- Be mentored by one of our experienced Analysts throughout the 7-10 weeks internship.
- Gain feedback on how to continue to develop your skills and expertise.
What You Will Do
- You will collect, clean and present data, which moves markets and empowers our clients to make the right decisions on the iconic Bloomberg Terminal.
- You will work with our analysts who provide unparalleled customer service, establish relationships with key market players in the financial industry, inspire news content, and revolutionize Global Data at Bloomberg!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior coursework or involvement within a field like Information Systems, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or other Applied Sciences.
- Recent work experience, internship or coursework in Finance, Business, Statistics, Engineering, Data Modelling or related discipline.
- Experience in customer service or client relationship management.
- Strong passion for data, technology and finance.
- Fluency in English and Korean (Both Spoken & Written).
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and the drive to think creatively.
- A demonstrable commitment to enhancing and developing products.
- Availability to start a full-time position in 2022.
- Availability to commit to the entire intern programme length (7-10 weeks).
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Information Systems,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm