Bloomberg is the market leader in providing high-quality data, news and analytics to professionals in business, finance and government. With over 17,000 employees in 176 locations around the world we are a truly global organization entering new markets, launching ventures and pushing boundaries. The transparency Bloomberg brings to the financial markets is integral to our culture, our offices and our interactions with one another. We're measured by the quality of our contributions, not by a title. We don't need an open-door policy- we sit in open work spaces, shoulder-to-shoulder.
What you will do
It’s rare to find a role that gives you such early exposure to global financial market participants. Our Analytics and Sales program offers you the unrivaled opportunity to:
Partake in our comprehensive training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer.
Upon a successful period in Analytics, you’ll have the platform to further your career across the company. The majority of Analytics members take up opportunities within our Enterprise Sales team. In this role you will be working with existing and new clients to increase Bloomberg’s engagement and presence through offering market leading solutions. You’ll play an important part in maintaining Bloomberg’s position as a market leader and driving business growth. You will support the top decision makers in the world of finance, government and business across APAC.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an understanding of the drivers behind market moving stories and events.
- You're a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- With a desire to build a career in a client-facing role, you understand the importance of credibility and building relationships.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or above) or relevant work experience
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment or
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm