Blue Yonder’s internship program looks to attract, develop and invest in the future workforce of Blue Yonder - Generation Z.
Our interns are given the opportunity to work on projects that deliver real business value, network with associates worldwide, learn about our cutting-edge supply chain technology and develop world-class business knowledge. With an internship at Blue Yonder, a growth-mindset oriented company, the great possibilities for you to develop your career are endless.
The Blue Yonder Sales Internship program is 100% exciting! You’ll have an opportunity to learn from world-class leaders while interning for the # 1 supply chain management platform company.
We are looking for third year students for our 2021 Summer Sales Internship Program. This is a 12-week paid internship opportunity at either our global headquarters located in Scottsdale, AZ or our office located in Dallas, TX.
We Are Hiring For Multiple Sales Intern Positions Including:
- Industry Solutions (Dallas-based) – Learn about our software, research technologies, work on operations processes.
- Growth Initiatives (Scottsdale) – Focused on key North America growth initiative program, analysis, and support.
- Pre-Sales (Scottsdale based) – Learn about our software, our industry and experience real customer interactions.
- Direct Sales (Dallas or Scottsdale) – Learn about our software and support direct sales team initiatives related to acquiring net new business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree with an educational focus on Supply Chain, Business Administration, Retail or Manufacturing. Related intern experience in sales or partner management, early stage ventures, or software companies is highly desirable.
- Previous experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent time management, organizational and project management skills.
- Advanced proficiency using technology applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking, excellent research, and strong analytical skills with superb attention-to-detail.
- Adhere to company guidelines for confidential information and data.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also serving as a team player.
- Ability to interact effectively with associates across all levels of the organization.
- Contracts management knowledge and understanding of sales/legal concepts.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain, Retail
Arizona (United States...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm