A one-year contract to fulfil the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) guidelines and register as a Biokineticist at the end of 2021. Fulfilling the outputs in a Corporate and Industrial Biokinetic centre, within a Multidisciplinary Occupational Health Centre setting by doing physical assessments, physical rehabilitation, and preventative education.
What You Will Do
- Conducting Functional Capacity Evaluations of associates.
- Physical Ability Analysis of associates.
- Rehabilitation of associates and providing reports.
- Managing Biokinetic centre under supervision.
- Ad-hoc travelling to BMW sites as per business requirements.
- Participation in Health Initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BSc/BHSc/BTech Human Movement Science or Sport Science with honours in Biokinetics.
- Registration with the HPCSA.
- Computer literacy.
- Rotational experience at variety of practices during post grad year.
- Presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Job type:Internships
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm