BMW SA is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country.
The BMW SA student programme for the National Sales Company is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the group. We support our bright fresh talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life.
The programme is aimed at graduate students who are looking for real work experience and market exposure. The programme will include ‘on the job’ training, self-learning, blended learning, as well as a technical training focus.
Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 12-month programme
What You Will Do
- Formulation and proposal of enhancements to the current Build to Order Sales process to enhance customer and dealer experiences, improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal processes and support in creating a premium customer experience for Build to Order customers.
- Support with the day to day verification of Build to Order requests from the dealer network, with close working relationship with the various distribution specialists and the Build to Stock Specialist in the Sales team.
- Be responsible for the timeous communication to the dealers on any production delays or delivery delays on build to order vehicles.
- Ad-hoc support to the Sales Planning, Ordering and Distribution Team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom, BEng or equivalent Business Administration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project and communication management skills..
- Strong Excel skills.
- Structured working mode.
- Report writing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm