The Global Leadership Development Programme (GLDP) will consists of four assignments in various departments within the Purchasing Department (an 18 months development Programme to commence October 2021), the two will be in South Africa whilst the other 2 will be abroad (for a duration of 3 months each).
During your assignments, you will gain insight to the business processes, strategy, culture and BMW Group brands from both local and global perspective. You will also establish an excellent international network and work on strategy and operational projects in three different countries which will provide you with a solid base for a successful career with the BMW Group.
After the programme, successful candidate will be placed in the Purchasing Department where you will be part of a cross-functional, regional quality/purchasing team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Mechanical/Electrical or Automotive Engineering Degree (and or equivalent) (Master’s degree will be advantageous).
- At least 6-12 months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience) within a technical environment up to a maximum of 2-3 years’ professional working experience.
- At least 4 months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel).
- Operate independently, sharp intellect, own initiative, takes personal responsibility & accountability, open to self-reflection & personal change, takes pride in work performed (high standards), proactive with a driven for self-development and possesses a “can-do” completer finisher mindset.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm