The Reporting process with QMT Front desk involves manual work and human intervention.
The project objective is:
To automate the daily, weekly and monthly reports, ensuring that they interface with current systems i.e. Qlik sense etc.
To expand the current reports to include Long Runner sorting actions and to track that Quality Incidents are raised as per daily supplier disturbances.
What You Will Do
- Auditing and improving Work instructions.
- Improving Inspection Techniques in line with Work Instructions.
- Assist and follow up with the development of the Live Data Capturing System.
- To develop a digital QMT Front Desk reporting system using existing systems (qCat, Qlik sense).
- To map out “manual” processes in the current financial claim process.
- Set up a professional database to additionally support the Cost recovery process.
- Support the Quality Service Provider with the identified improvement projects.
- Support with the inception of the Customer Protection Team.
- Capturing the Standard rework-time (AIR) in our internal IT-system (IPS-Q).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/Information Technology.
- Project Management skills.
- Microsoft Office skills, Programming skills.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Own initiative and creativity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm