BMW SA is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. The BMW SA student programme for the Plant Finance Department is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduate to join the group. We support our bright new talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life.
The programme is aimed at graduate students who are looking for real work experience and market exposure. The programme will include ‘on the job’ training, self-learning, blended learning, as well as a technical training focus. Successful candidates will join the company for a 12-month programme.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for a project of performing asset verifications and verifying asset tag and master data on the system.
- Documentation of asset processes end-to-end, including Internal Controls and recommending improvements.
- Evaluation of process and lead projects to optimize and automate processes.
- Liaise with the Finance and Business departments regarding asset topics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Accounting degree.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Risks and Internal Controls.
- High computer literacy and excel skills.
- Proven track record of academic excellence.
- Be a curious and keen learner.
- Sharp intellect, proactiveness, takes responsibility, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflective.
- Self-driven and ready to work hard.
- Passion for technology and BMW.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm