BMW SA is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. The BMW SA student programme for the National Sales Company is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the group. We support our bright new talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life.
The programme is aimed at graduate students who are looking for real work experience and market exposure. The programme will include ‘on the job’ training, self-learning, blended learning, as well as a technical training focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 12-month programme.
What You Will Do
- Formulation and proposal of suitable accounting treatment and financial processes to account for stand-alone service packages in the accounting records of BMW South Africa to ensure compliance with IFRS.
- Assisting with coordination of tender process for supplier contract for Motor plan and Warranty dealer audits, including calculation of tender planning value and assessment of bidder proposals.
- Assisting with updating and implementing of financial policy changes including but not limited to the credit risk management policy for the national sales company.
- Coordinate and evaluate financial evaluations of various projects in order to enhance contribution margin in close collaboration with the other departments and external service providers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom or Financial Accounting/Controlling background.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project and communication management skills
- Strong Excel skills.
- Structured working mode.
- Report writing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm