In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What you will do
- Preparing pitchbooks
- Assisting teams in research and analysis (on clients, industry, etc) for potential transaction opportunities
- Provide assistance to team on presentations/ data analysis
- Assist in execution of transactions, financial analysis and financial modelling as required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh undergraduate business related degree in 2021
- Strong academic performance
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, self-driven and responsible
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- English and Mandarin proficiency required
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm