What You Will Do
Governance, Strategy and Planning:
- Prepare and facilitate the Local Security Steering Committee.
- Produce management metrics for the purpose of control and decision making.
- Provide recommendations to Management to increase security effectiveness of organization and technology solutions.
IT & Risk Management:
- Implement in Seoul Branch the policies and solutions defined by Regional IT Security organization.
- Ensure immediate and accurate reporting of any Seoul Branch IT Security related incident (intrusion, virus, etc.) to the regional & global IT Security and Incident Management processes.
- Maintain an IT Security Awareness training program towards all local employees.
- Owner of the local Access Control tool, and as such, in charge of its correct operation.
- In charge of the timely & accurate reporting to Global IT Security/2OPC of the Information Security Control Plan as defined per the Global IS Control Plan instructions.
- Perform regular security risk assessment for all local Applications and ensure per BNPP Application Security Policy.
Controls & Procedures:
- Ensure that work is conducted adhering to compliance (including firewall), data protection (customer & personal data) and other regulatory requirements.
- Minimize operational risks and risks of fraud by implementing regular and sufficient controls related to his position.
- Escalate to his management and/or Operational Risks & Permanent Control any issues identified.
Business Continuity Management:
- Build adequate capabilities to provide BCM expertise, support, and assistance to Korea business.
- Coordinate with IT regional platforms to ensure that Disaster Recovery Planning program are aligned with business continuity objectives.
- Assist as appropriate in responding to BCP related incidents/crises.
- Follow up and monitor resolution of BCM-related audit, General inspection or regulators open recommendations.
- Collect, challenge and consolidate scorecards to report main vulnerabilities and key risk indicators to management.
- Contribute to building management buy-in in Korea.
- To actively coordinate and cooperate with other IT and IT Security teams (local, global and regional) to ensure best IT Security practices and deliveries and a smooth interaction.
- To work closely with Global/Regional IT Security Coordination team to follow-up on strategic projects and security issues.
- A close cooperation with Métiers IT Teams is expected in order to ensure enforcement of IT Security rules at each Métier levels.
- To represent Seoul Branch IT Security in internal and external audits, and in liaison with regulatory and market bodies.
- To contribute to IT Security quality and process improvement generally.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- High Korean Proficiency.
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point).
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Cyber Security, Information...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm