Preparing expense reimbursement, travel management and office administration by coordinating with various internal function departments in the Securities Korea.
What You Will Do
- Arranging meetings, VCs, and Conference Calls with internal, regional stakeholders.
- Comply with regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Shared responsibility to achieve GMIS’ year-end budget.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A university graduate or max 2 years of experience.
- English both verbal and written.
- Financial industry background is preferred (if any) but not a must.
- Team oriented and committed to the firm.
- Social interaction/communication skills.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm