BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Our two-year APAC Graduate Programme has been designed to give you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas or support functions, and take on real responsibility from day one. Commencing in August you will start off with a comprehensive induction at our regional learning centre, where you’ll be immersed in group training and discover more about BNP Paribas Group.
Then you’ll start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career.
Further training will be delivered throughout your two-year graduate programme, taking you along a tailored development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You’ll also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Throughout the programme, you’ll be mentored by experienced managers and team members who will make sure you’re getting everything you need to grow.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With us, clients’ assets are safe and their risks are mitigated. Our values drive BNP Paribas forward and are a cornerstone of our business. We rely on our strengths that include: stability, responsibility, expertise and being a good place to work.
As we are increasingly recognised by the industry to be a leader in securities services, our clients and business volumes have grown correspondingly. Thus we would like you to be part of the BNP Paribas Securities Services APAC growth story.
In this role, you will be part of the APAC product team where you will be actively engaged in product analysis, management and digital transformation.
What You Will Do
- Support the product team in the planning and execution of initiatives.
- Conduct and consolidate market research on asset management landscape.
- Assist with preparation for client presentations and documentation.
- Prepare strategic analysis to support the team in defining our strategy.
- Update stakeholders on latest product team and market development.
- Collaborate with the APAC Digital Transformation Team to integrate BNP Paribas’ digital capabilities in products and solutions.
- Ideate and analyse how digital will be disruptive for our clients and their business model.
- Participate in the launch of new digital initiatives/others roadmap.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2019/2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Second upper and above (ie GPA 3.3/4).
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Strong excel (VBA ) knowledge with ability to develop macros and pivot tables to enable the automation of management reports and analytics.
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm