In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas, and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24-month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group.
This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our experienced managers and highly experienced team members.
What You Will Do
- Identify training needs based on personal development plans.
- Design programmes that address the needs of the business across the bank.
- Identify a list of trainers (internal or external trainers) that will deliver the necessary programs.
- Liaison with external providers to negotiate cost effective learning solutions.
- Execution of training programmes end to end.
- Work on suitable pre and post programme initiatives to ensure embedding and effectiveness of the training solutions.
- Prepare and circulate regular feedback evaluation reports.
- Administrative follow-up in terms of programme logistics, training materials and nomination of participants.
- Quarterly reporting for all Learning Partners & Programme Managers.
- Analysis and review of training trends.
- Reporting for specific mandatory trainings (Conduct Training) and learning KPIs (like Personal development plan completion etc.).
- Country Controls.
- Budget - Forecast 2020 / Budget 2021.
- Monthly Programme Dashboard – Campus Trainings.
- Annual Training Vendor Evaluation Review.
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as assigned by management.
- Develop and maintain fruitful relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers through planned meetings, conference calls and collaboration with learning projects.
- Maintain a network of best-in-class training providers and share with the L&D Community within the region.
- Contribute to the communication strategy through articles posted on newsletters and internal websites.
- Update of Training Calendars, Slides / Presentation Decks, Governance Board & Learning Board.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Academic background (i.e., Major or Degree) in Human Resources would be preferred who are graduating in 2021.
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills (basic statistical techniques).
- Evaluation techniques (Kirkpatrick model).
- Knowledge and usage of e-learning design and delivery.
- Knowledge and usage of LMS or HRIS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong passion for Learning & Development.
- Consulting & Active Listening.
- Strong team spirit and relationship skills.
- Networking and influencing.
- Able to work in a multicultural setting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good drive for initiative and a pro-active spirit.
- Ability to work in a challenging / fast paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Appreciate the design as well as logistics aspect of the role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm