In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What You Will Do
- To liaise with relationship managers and credit structurers to design credit proposals and perform credit / market risk analysis for credit lines made available to existing and new clients
- To adequately research and document structured transaction flows from start to finish (trade booking, regulatory reporting coordination, finance, operations, etc)
- To assist with various projects aiming at improving client experience (internal and external), maximising the efficiency of the Credit Structuring team, and ensuring the quality of reporting and/or compliance with regulatory requirements.
- To perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of securities and/or of client’s portfolio.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduation in 2021
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest to attain credit skillset Wealth Management
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and literacy in Banking/Finance is a pre-requisite
- Basic knowledge of credit/lending required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry (especially Wealth Management) is an advantage
- Possession of CFA Level 1 is a clear advantage
- English required, Mandarin, Bahasa a plus
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm