In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Our internship program in Singapore begins in July, with the duration of 6 months or depending on your academic schedule. Your professional growth and development will be supported throughout the internship program via project work related to your academic and professional interests, mentorship, engaging speaker series with senior leaders and more in the team serving NRI and International Market
Required Skills and Abilities
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Client focused with good commercial thinking
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and having a genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior internship within the banking industry is an advantage
- Students who are in the final year of their undergraduate programme from different disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Fluency in English
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm