BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Analyst role within the ENRIT Industry Group based in Singapore.
The analyst will support the team origination and execution activity in order to deliver the pipeline and budget with a focus on the following sub sectors - Power and renewables, Oil and Gas and Metals and Mining
The position corresponds to a transfer of headcount from ENRIT Hong Kong to Singapore, considering the relatively higher-level activity in South East Asia.
What You Will Do
- Provide support in the origination and execution of ENRIT Advisory & Capital Markets work which include capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and generally advisory transactions.
- Assist the team in marketing and preparation of presentation materials for clients/prospects.
- Undertake research, compile and analyze data.
- Undertake quantitative analysis including comparable companies’ analysis and analyzing financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for clients and marketing purposes.
- Support day-to-day execution of transactions under supervision of VP.
Required Skills and Abilities
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Technically proficient in financial modeling (DCF, multiples, Merger model, LBO model).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point).
- Some experience / understanding of Energy and Natural Resource sector(s) specifically Oil and Gas, Metals and Mining and Power will be beneficial.
- CFMAS exam.
- Master Degree or equivalent is preferable.
- Proficiency in speaking and written English, Mandarin or another South East Asian language will be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 4:41 am