In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
2022 APAC Graduate Program – Global Markets
Our two-year graduate program is designed to provide you with first class training and immediate responsibility, it gives you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas and, depending on your qualifications and experience, you can apply to join us as either an analyst or an associate.
|For:||Final year students or recent graduates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any disciplines from a recognized university|
|Streams:||COO Office, Primary Market, Quantitative Research, Research and Strategy, Sales, Structuring, Trading|
|Start date:||From Q1 2022 to Q3 2022|
|Location:||China, Hong Kong & Singapore|
We encourage you to apply for your program of choice as soon as possible, as we recruit on a rolling basis and may close applications before the advertised date, if all vacancies are filled.
Who can apply?
To be considered for the placement, you will:
- Apply as a recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or master’s student in any discipline;
- Possess GPA of 3.3 out of 4.0 or above (or equivalent) in any discipline;
- Be available to work as full time from Q1 2022 onwards;
- Have to be fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage); and
- Demonstrate methodical, logical, solution-driven thinking, with commercial awareness and a keen interest in latest finance topics as well as market trends.
What you can expect?
You will be provided with a comprehensive induction, where you will be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
From day one, you will start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career. Working alongside our teams of industry leading specialists, you will gain on-the-job training throughout your two-year program taking you along a development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You will also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Mentor & Buddy
Throughout the program, you will be mentored by experienced managers and team members, as well as pairing with a buddy from our early career cohorts who will make sure you are getting everything you need to grow.
What you will do?
As a Sales Analyst, you will:
- Work with trading teams to deliver the best services to our Clients;
- Learn how to create innovative solutions in answer to changing market trends;
- Support activity by analyzing opportunities, producing research and market analysis;
- Develop an understanding of different assets classes and product types.
As a Trading Analyst, you will:
- Be part of a team that trades a comprehensive range of asset classes on every index, every exchange and every market worldwide;
- Gain hands-on experience to provides market access and liquidity to the Bank’s customers and manages the underlying risks;
- Develop tools for the teams to assist in analysis or risk management, coding skills are a plus but can be learnt on the desk.
As a Structuring Analyst, you will:
- Participate in creation and promotion of new products matching changing market conditions and client needs;
- Assist with pricing and executing complex transactions on designing marketing derivatives;
- Develop tools and frameworks for risk analysis in order to identify new opportunities arising from market and regulatory changes.
As a Quantitative Research Analyst, you will:
- Create and implement the mathematical models and strategies used for pricing and market-making;
- Work with Trading, Sales and Structuring by helping analyzing specific trades / risks and applying the optimal pricing model;
- Assess the suitability of models by reviewing the assumptions, derivations, implementations and limitations.
As a Research and Strategy Analyst, you will:
- Be at the confluence of Sales and Trading desks;
- Analyze public and private information to derive some practical insights for Clients and Trading;
- Produce some market commentaries and contribute to identifying trade ideas for internal and external distribution.
As a COO Office Analyst, you will:
- Be part of a team managing all transversal topics and interacting with all areas of the business (Business Development, Management Information, Control Framework & Governance, etc.) and support senior Front Office management closely on these matters;
- Get a comprehensive overview of how a trading floor is organized and working in practice;
- Interact with all the teams and departments involved in global markets operational architecture (IT, Operations, Legal, Risk,
Compliance, Finance & Tax, etc.) and develop an in-depth culture on how the Banks works in practice.
Primary Location: SG-06-Singapore
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 2:16 am